In all sales channels. Across Europe.
Lekkerland transforms on-the-go consumption into enjoyment.
Lekkerland supplies around 90,100 filling-station shops, kiosks, tobacco goods stores, specialist drinks markets, food stores, bakeries, fast-food chains, canteens and other convenience stores across Europe with about 660 trucks.
Full-range supplier to meet every need
The product range of Lekkerland offers tobacco goods, drinks, confectionery, snacks, bistro goods and prepaid products. Adjustments are regularly made to match new consumer trends, offer new products and update shop presentations with new products.
Ultimately, Lekkerland is Europe’s full-service partner for all retail formats that offer customers convenient consumption "on-the-go".
|Number of delivery points||90,100|
|Sales in 2015**||12,484 Mill. EUR|
|Sales in 2015 classified as**|
|According to product ranges|
|Food/Non-food||2,433 Mill. EUR|
|Tobacco goods||9,940 Mill. EUR|
|Commissions on electronic value (e-va)/miscellaneouss||111 Mill. EUR|
|According to sales channels|
|Filling stations||6,372 Mill. EUR|
|System customers||4,112 Mill. EUR|
|Regional customers||2,000 Mill. EUR|
* Excluding apprentices
** Including tobacco tax
Status: April 2016
Holdings of Lekkerland AG & Co. KG
- Lekkerland Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG 100%
- Lekkerland Nederland B.V. (The Netherlands) 100%
- Lekkerland Vending Services B.V. (The Netherlands) 100 %
- Conway - The Convenience Company België N.V. (Belgium) 100%
- Lekkerland Handels- und Dienstleistungs GmbH (Austria) 100%
- Lekkerland (Schweiz) AG (Switzerland) 100 %
- Conway - The Convenience Company S.A. (Spain) 70 %
- Conway Services Luxembourg S.à r.l. (Luxemburg) 50%